Jr. Flirt Pole
THE FLIRT POLE, ALSO CALLED A "FLIRT STICK", IS A PIECE OF EXERCISE EQUIPMENT FOR DOGS THAT ENTICES A DOG TO CHASE A FAST MOVING LURE.
THIS EQUIPMENT IS OFTEN USED TO PHYSICALLY CONDITION A DOG AND IMPROVE HIS OR HER SKILLS FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE IN CERTAIN COMPETITIONS OR JUST TO KEEP A DOG IN SHAPE.
IT IS AN EXCELLENT TOOL FOR BUILDING MUSCLES IN DOGS.
- The only flirt pole on the market that uses bungee cord to prevent “whiplash” when lure is caught
- Perfect for people with limited mobility
- Our tough dog toys can be used with dogs of any size
- Also works great as a training tool and provides the mental exercise dogs need
- Regular size flirt pole has a 36” pole section and 52” cord
- Jr size available for smaller play areas with 24" pole and 42" cord
- Includes your choice of durable braided fleece lures in two color combinations, with or without squeaker
- Easily change lures without the use of fasteners that can injure your dog's mouth
- Lightweight. The Flirt Pole with the included lure weighs less than one pound
- Soft, non-slip grip and wrist strap for easy handling